Size : L (pit to pit = 20.5", back collar to hem = 26")
Price : RM 150
* Tesla is an American hard rock band originating from Sacramento, California. The band formed in 1984 as City Kidd and was renamed to Tesla during the recording of their first album on the advice of their manager. According to the Love Song Songfacts, their name comes from Nikola Tesla, the legendary scientist and inventor who quite possibly is single-handedly responsible for the “mad scientist” trope. Originally, the group included Jeff Keith (vocals), Frank Hannon (guitar), Tommy Skeoch (guitar), Brian Wheat (bass) and Troy Luccketta (drums). In 2006 Skeoch was replaced by Dave Rude, who is now an official member of the band.
Size : L (pit to pit = 21.5", back collar to hem = 28")
Price : RM 45
* Rage Against the Machine is an American rock band, formed in 1991 in Los Angeles, California. The band's line-up comprises vocalist Zack de la Rocha, guitarist Tom Morello, bassist Tim Commerford and drummer Brad Wilk. Critics have noted Rage Against the Machine for its "fiercely polemical music, which brewed sloganeering leftist rants against corporate America, cultural imperialism, and government oppression into a Molotov cocktail of punk, hip-hop, and thrash." Rage Against the Machine drew inspiration from early heavy metal instrumentation, as well as rap acts such as Afrika Bambaataa, Public Enemy and Urban Dance Squad.
Size : XL (pit to pit = 22.5", back collar to hem = 28.5")
Price : RM120
* John Winston Ono Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980) was an English musician, singer, songwriter, and peace activist, born in Liverpool, UK who gained worldwide fame as a founding member of The Beatles. With Paul McCartney, Lennon formed one of the most influential and successful songwriting partnerships of the 20th century and “wrote some of the most popular music in rock and roll history”. He is ranked the second most successful songwriter in UK singles chart history after Paul McCartney.
Size : M (pit to pit = 19.5", back collar to hem = 25.5")
Price : RM 68
The Ramones were a punk rock band which formed in Queens, New York,
United States in 1974. The band originally consisted of Joey Ramone
(vocals), Johnny Ramone (guitar), Dee Dee Ramone (bass) and Tommy Ramone
(drums). The band originally formed as a 3-piece with Dee Dee on
bass/vocals and Joey drumming. Soon realizing this line-up would not
work, their producer, Thomas Erdelyi (aka Tommy Ramone) joined as
drummer and Joey took on lead vocal duties.
Size : L (pit to pit = 20.5", back collar to hem = 27")
Price : RM 68
Led Zeppelin were an English rock band originally formed in 1968 by
guitarist Jimmy Page under the name “The New Yardbirds”, based on Page’s
previous band, The Yardbirds. The band formed when Jimmy Page (guitar)
recruited Robert Plant (vocals, harmonica), John Paul Jones (bass
guitar, keyboards, mandolin), and John Bonham (drums). With their heavy,
guitar-driven blues-rock sound, Led Zeppelin are regularly cited as one
of the progenitors of heavy metal and hard rock music. However, the
band’s individualistic style drew from many sources and transcends any
Description: pre-owned/ original/ bundle/ copyright 1995/ 100% old cotton
Size : L (pit to pit = 20.5", back collar to hem = 30")
Price : RM 78
* Green Day is an American rock trio formed in 1987. The band has consisted of Billie Joe Armstrong (vocals, guitar), Mike Dirnt (bass guitar, vocals), and Tré Cool (drums, percussion) for the majority of its existence. Green Day was originally part of the punk rock scene at 924 Gilman Street, Berkeley in East Bay, CA, United States . Its early releases for independent record label Lookout! Records earned them a grassroots fanbase, some of whom felt alienated when the band signed to a major label.
Size : L (pit to pit = 22", back collar to hem = 25.5")
Price : SOLD
* Dillinger Four is a punk rock band formed in 1994 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They have released five full-length studio albums. The current band members are Patrick Costello on bass guitar and vocals, Erik Funk and Bill Morrisette on guitars and vocals, and Lane Pederson on drums. They are signed to Fat Wreck Chords. 2008 saw the release of C I V I L W A R, their first record in 6 years.
Description: pre-owned/ original/ bundle/ copyright 1992/ 100% old cotton
Size : L (pit to pit = 21", back collar to hem = 28")
Price : RM 120
* Mr. Big combined two popular musical trends of the rock scene in the 1980s: a particular brand of hard rock, focused on melodies and listener-friendly choruses, and impressive technical proficiency, then called shredding. The seeds for the group were sown when bass player Billy Sheehan (considered one of the top bassists of rock, often thought to be the bass equivalent of guitarist Eddie Van Halen) left David Lee Roth’s solo band in 1988.