Size : M (pit to pit = 21", back collar to hem = 25")
Price : RM 68
Flames is a Swedish alternative metal band from Gothenburg, formed in
1990. The band’s earlier work is considered to be a major influence to
the melodic death metal music genre, although they have distanced
themselves from the melodic death metal sound. Since the band’s
conception in 1990, they have received numerous awards and released nine
studio albums and one live DVD.
Size : S (pit to pit = 18.5", back collar to hem = 25.5")
Price : SOLD
* Iron Maiden is a New Wave of British Heavy Metal or nwobhm band from the United Kingdom. They formed in London, 1975 by bassist Steve Harris, they are one of the most successful and influential bands in the heavy metal genre, selling over 80 million albums worldwide. The band has so far released fifteen studio albums, four “best of” compilations, nine live albums and four limited boxed-sets. They have also won the Ivor Novello Award for international achievement in 2000.
Size : L (pit to pit = 22", back collar to hem = 26")
Price : RM 45
is an Irish rock band which formed in 1976 in Dublin, Ireland. Since
the band’s formation, they have consisted of Bono (real name Paul
Hewson) (vocals, guitar, harmonica), The Edge (real name David Evans)
(guitar, keyboards, backing vocals), Adam Clayton (bass) and Larry
Mullen, Jr. (drums, percussion). The band is the biggest selling
alternative rock act of all time, having sold 140 million albums
worldwide as of 2008. They have won 22 Grammys and were inducted into
the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2005. As of 2009, they have released
12 albums and 58 singles.
Size : M (pit to pit = 19.5", back collar to hem = 26")
Price : RM 120
* Megadeth is an American thrash metal band led by founder, frontman, guitarist, and songwriter Dave Mustaine. Formed in 1983 Los Angeles, California with bass player Dave Ellefson following Mustaine’s departure from Metallica, the band has since released thirteen studio albums, three live albums, five compilation albums, two extended plays, thirty-four singles, eight video albums, and thirty-two music videos. As a pioneer of the American thrash metal movement, Megadeth rose to international fame in the 1980s, but experienced numerous line-up changes, due partly to the band’s notorious substance abuse problems. After finding sobriety and securing a stable line-up, Megadeth went on to release a string of platinum and gold albums, including the platinum-selling landmark Rust in Peace in 1990 and the Grammy nominated, multi-platinum Countdown to Extinction in 1992. Megadeth disbanded in 2002 after Mustaine suffered a severe nerve injury to his left arm, but following extensive physical therapy, Mustaine reformed the band in 2004 and released The System Has Failed, followed by United Abominations in 2007; the albums deputed on the Billboard Top 200 chart at #18 and #8, respectively.
Size : XL (pit to pit = 21.5", back collar to hem = 26.5")
Price : RM 150
* Rush is a progressive rock band which formed in Willowdale, Ontario, Canada in 1968. The band currently performs with the lineup of Geddy Lee (vocals, bass, keyboards), Alex Lifeson (guitar) and Neil Peart (drums). John Rutsey was the original drummer, later replaced by Neil Peart in 1974, shortly after the release of their first album, and three weeks before their first American tour. Neil Peart also became the band’s lyricist, and wrote the words for many of the band’s best known songs. As a group, Rush possesses 24 gold records and 14 platinum (3 multi-platinum) records.
Size : XL (pit to pit = 23", back collar to hem = 28")
Price : RM 88
* The Cure is an alternative rock band which formed during the punk era of the 1970s in Crawley, England. The band started playing together in 1976 while Robert Smith and Laurence Tolhurst were still in secondary school. Their initial sound placed the band amongst the post-punk/New Wave movements while the darker music that followed, helped formulate the gothic rock genre that developed through the 1980s. The Cure have released thirteen studio albums and over thirty singles during the course of their career, and as of 2010 have sold 32 million albums worldwide.
Size : XL (pit to pit = 22.5", back collar to hem = 28")
Price : RM 98
* Faith No More is an alternative metal/experimental rock group that formed in San Francisco, California in 1981. Their music combines elements of heavy metal, funk, hardcore punk, progressive, soul, film scores, rnb, hip hop, and jazz, among many others. Faith No More formed in 1981 out of the ashes of Faith No Man, a band formed and headed by Mike “The Man” Morris. Roddy Bottum, Mike Bordin, and Billy Gould, all ex-Faith No Man members, decided they wanted rid of him, and rather than firing him, all three quit. They changed their name to Faith No More at the suggestion of a friend (as “The Man” was no more).