April 1, 2012

Vintage 1988 CINDERELLA band Long Cold Winter Tour T-shirt

Condition : A (one hole in front of shirt as shown in the last pic)
Tag : Brockum Collection
Color : Black
Description: pre-owned/ original/ bundle/ copyright 1988/ blend material 50/50 poly-cotton
Size : XL (pit to pit = 23.5", back collar to hem = 26")
Price : RM ?

A hard rock band most known during the 1980s. They were formed in Philadelphia in 1982 by vocalist Tom Keifer and bassist Eric Brittingham. The initial lineup of Cinderella featured Tony Destra on drums and Michael Schermick on guitar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sms/whatsapp 0125700938 klau msih ada.

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the shirt and how much? A friend of mine has wanting this shirt and I can not find one anywhere. Please email me back. On my daughters cellphone now. Email me at Gailhowie321@yajoo.com. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Yajoo.com is my address

Anonymous said...

Yahoo.com is my address

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails